Thursday, August 18, 2011

I CAN TASTE THE WEEKEND!

...and one more work day separates me from some craft time and a lazy weekend!!

I've worked this week on my super duper ribbon light fixture I mentioned here. I'm so far very pleased with it, and it's been very budget friendly, so I plan to finish that project this weekend and let you see the results :)

Also, as the lovely Gab would appreciate, I have been pinning things like crazy on Pinterest... it's become yet another internet addiction for my short time between work and bed.

I plan to tackle a few more projects this weekend (in no particular order)...

1. Cleaning up the "green room" which happens to be my office/craft room. It somehow became the "dump things and run" room since our move. If I can get through a few more tubs of junk, I'll be well on my way to having a place to do crafts :) and pay bills :(. haha

2. Make some wall/ceiling art for that room. Hello- I want to be inspired when I go in there! I pinned a few ideas here, here and here. I obviously am doing this art on a budget, and I picked up a big pick of clearance scrapbook paper at Walmart for $4. It's in fun bright colors, so paper flowers should be pretty, along with a 9 by 9 square on another wall. :)

3. If I make it up early enough Saturday, I'll hit a few yard sales...since I'm still in need of a headboard for the pink room, along with some side tables and a few other pieces for the Jolly casa.

5. Hang out with my awesome hubby and cute babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment