Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't Break Promises

I promised Gib I would post, because it is quite obvious I have been slacking! In my defense, keeping up with school work (which we'll fib and say I'm doing great with), getting crazy for Clemson's UNDEFEATED season (thus far, knock on wood, and I am indeed doing great with), and my fierce job search (which has resulted in 5 offers for January!!) all has really worn me out.

But here is to the big girl world! I cannot wait to catch up with all my Weeks' Eats (there are many as I have been whipping up all sorts of things for tailgating) in addition to sharing experiences regarding sweet baby MO's bachlorette and wedding and there after honey-moon crashing and finally all the excitement regarding my upcoming graduation which in turn means DECORATING MY CLASSROOM!

Prepare yourselves, as there will most likely be ten posts in the matter of two days, but it won't be today. Advanced Modern Algebra midterm requires my attention this lovely evening (with a break for dinner at Beeb's including New Girl and Hart of Dixie, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment