Thursday, September 22, 2011

awol

Hello, I am alive. Partly dead (rather sick) but alive. I promise to return the first of next week with another This (Three) Weeks' Eats, in addition to...DRUM ROLL...new living room decor in the form of burlap and lace check this pin for a sneak AND a quick laundry room organization soln (that's short for solution in Mathematics proof language; my life has been absorbed in such that, there exists, for all, sums, factorials, greater than, less than, blah, blah, blah which in turn I believe is the true source of my three day MIA couch coma).

Just a note: CLEMSON BEAT AUBURN, best day (thus far) of my college career! Which may be replaced with Clemson Beating FSU Saturday? Which will also be the day Gib and Gab are reunited, woohoo!

As I prepare for this event I struggle with the idea to Game-Face or not—Game Faces are the awesome little Tiger Paw tattoos you paste to your face and only can remove, without damaging your skin, with scotch tape. I have participated in this tradition for every game in the past five years, up until last Saturday when CLEMSON BEAT AUBURN (yes they are the National Champions and we end their 17 game winning streak) in which I misplaced my 6 packages (they come 4 paws to a pack and we have 7 home games; you can never be too prepared). But nonetheless my stupidstition (which I'm not really stupidstitious but in this matter what if my wearing a Game Face affects the game?) raises uneasiness to resume our 5 minute pre-tailgating tradition that usually occurs with a bottle of water and Petey (Beeb's boy) properly placing our paw in the perfect position on our cheek bone to flatter our fantastic faces (that was a lot of Fs and Ps) such difficult decisions to be made.

Finally before the possible-new-best-day-of-my-college-career Saturday and the reuniting of Gib and Gab, woohoo; tomorrow is LION KING 3D! I'm so pumped for this as I have an unhealthy obsession with animated films! It is going to blow my 22 year young mind and I hope it can reach the experience I first had upon my watching good ole Timon, Pumbaa and Simba sawying to Hakuna Matata it means no worries (in 2D mehhh) back in 1994, yeah 5 years young then and the first time I feel in love with JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas, at least his voice which actually feel in the middle of his Home Improvement days; where in the world is he by the way!?), I don't know if the new can compare! But I'm certain, on my behalf, there will be singing. And there will be tears; if you didn't cry when Mufsa dies, then you have no heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment